*5 day week (Rota for weekends) *Accommodation possible *Pets and own horse possible
This is a permanent position. 5 day week. Rota for weekends.
Basic knowledge of horse care.
Live out, or accommodation can be provided, please enquire.
Accommodation included. Own horse/dog welcome. Excellent working conditions. Staff Uniform. Friendly professional yard to kick-start your career within!
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Livery, Riding School
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, House Sitting, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 day week. (Rota)
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Age related NMW
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No