We are looking for a Level 2 Apprentice Groom to join our team. The role will include all normal yard duties, some travelling and lunging / riding. Attitude is more important than experience but you will need to be comfortable handling big, fit competition horses.
The Apprenticeship Course is a non-riding course, but you will be required to exercise ride and hack out.
As an Apprentice Groom you will have a full employment contract, salary and paid holiday etc.
Ability and experience handling large fit competition horses
Confident rider preferably with some basic dressage training
You will need to be able to drive because we are quite remote with no public transport.
Fully furnished and brand new sole occupancy flat with bedroom, shower room, kitchen, living room and a shared garden.
Gain formal, nationally recognised qualifications in an international dressage yard with lovely facilities and horses.
- Earliest start date 9th September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery