Due to expansion, we are looking for a live out Stud Hand with experience in handling mares, foals and yearlings and the usual maintenance work associated with a thoroughbred stud, working within a team of 4/5 people.
Must be competent with horses and a tidy worker. As long as you are capable of Stud basics we can provide training for other aspects.
No accommodation available.
Competitive salary, attractive working environment, working with top class thoroughbreds.
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Stud Hand
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Broodmares, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5, Plus every other weekend, minimal hours.
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Competitive, depending on expearience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No