Full time, live in groom required for an initial 12 month period but with possible potential for further employment for the right candidate.
We are seeking someone who is a very experienced groom and a confident rider but who can also give riding instruction. The successful candidate will be well organised and work to very high standards, be flexible and able to work as part of a team but also capable of sole charge. Must be able to ride children’s ponies.
All duties on small private family yard and hacking around a private estate in Northamptonshire.
- Earliest start date 16th September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Teach
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5 but some flexibility may be required
- Salary currency UK Sterling
- Salary guide Generous Salary
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No