Looking for a keen, hard working person who wants to learn and become part of a team. We have horses ranging from 5* event horses to foals, and also have stallions who stand at Caunton Manor Stud. We have a friendly, hard working team and are looking for a new member of staff to join them whilst we continue to expand. Opportunities to travel to events, learn and progress.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience around horses, but further training can be given. Would be prefer an applicant who has some idea of plaiting, clipping and general horse care. Doesn’t necessarily need to be able to ride.
Accommodation can be provided for the right person, but would prefer somebody who could commute.
Good Salary, fully employed on Payroll with Pension Scheme and Sick Pay. Full contract provided, Job is 5 Days a week (this does include some weekend days).
- Earliest start date 16th September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Excellent Salary
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes