An opportunity for an experienced competition groom to join a busy, competitive and dynamic family yard in Berkshire with excellent facilities. The family are looking for the right person to support their dedicated teenage daughter. The main role will be the care and grooming of event horses with some riding. Part of your role will also include the daily checking of horses and youngsters in the fields.
The ability and flexibility to work as part of a team is essential.
Ideally you would also drive a 7.5 tonne lorry.
This varied and exciting role comes with excellent sole occupancy onsite accommodation and a generous renumeration package.
- Earliest start date 17th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Polo, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Ride, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Generous
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Image Gallery