Part time/Full time Riding instructor in a medium sized riding school in South East London. Experience more important than qualifications. A very friendly, relaxed atmosphere, providing regular instructor training.
We are open 7 days a week and offer a wide range of lessons and activities. From forest, beach country park riding to jumping, XC, vaulting, polo cross. We have a Pony Club and offer riding for the disabled. Most of our lessons are private lessons and most of our horses are privately owned, turned out daily and cared for to a high standard, which makes them happy horses to work with.
Experience in teaching a variety of levels.
BHS Stage 1 and 2 would be ideal
No accommodation provided
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Riding School, Showjumping, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 2-6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £10 per hour
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Other Information