*Accommodation available if required * Part or Full time *October 2019 to March 2020
Part or Full time groom required to assist Head Groom for forthcoming hunting season October 2019 to March 2020 near Newmarket. Private family yard with 7 to 8 well behaved non TB hunters and 1 pony. Usual yard duties. Horsewalker and wash off box. Hunting 2 days a week with Second Horses. Opportunity for right person to hunt when spare horses and help with pony and child. Must be able to ride large, sometimes strong horses. Excellent riding country on private farmland. 5.5 day week if full time. Salary negotiable on experience. Accommodation available if required.
Lorry driver a bonus but not essential
Good sense of humour!
3 bedroom mobile home fully plumbed and heated.
Hunting when possible
Opportunity to learn from experienced Head Groom
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Assistant Head Person
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Depending on days/hours and experience but competitive.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery