* Own horse a possibility *Pets considered *Iro $500 pw *Training available 🙂 Fantastic life & career opportunity! 🙂
Candidate needs to have experience and be comfortable cleaning/bathing horses, tacking/untacking, bandaging/booting, keeping tack cared for, mane pulling, trimming and body clipping. Yard duties when not grooming for a head trainer. Grooming about 60% of position.
Must have at least 6 months of working in a barn or as a full time groom. We will train, so proficiency can be acquired while here.
Lovely furnished shared apartment on property with private bedroom, shared bath with one other, full laundry facilities, great-room, big kitchen with dishwasher, all necessary cooking/flatware/glassware and private pantry.
Housing, Salary, and Workmen’s Comp Insurance. Riding lessons, horse board and training also possible.
- Earliest start date 15th October 2019
- Continent/Country United States of America
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Classical, Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Sales
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency dollars
- Salary guide 500
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Tractor
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery