***10/12/19 – UNDER OFFER***
*Live in or out *IRO £350/£400 neg *Beautiful cottage accommodation (without charge) *friendly dog considered *Horse possible
Groom required to work within a team to a very high standard on this international dressage yard. Essentially a non-riding position (maybe some hacking if capable), so really would suit someone who enjoys the Dressage environment and working with the best of horses and facilities. Keen Team player required who will be excited to work in a world-class establishment.
Purpose-built International Dressage facilities:Indoor/outdoor schools, wash downs, walker, lots of well-kept post and rail turnout paddocks etc
Rota is 5 days one week/6 days the next.
Pls Call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 7th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 days one week 6 the next.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £350 - £400 neg gross plus accomm (without charge).
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes