Fantastic opportunity to train and mentor both children and adults as part of a dedicated team in the dynamic and international environment of Dubai. The position currently reports to the Equestrian Operations Manager of the riding school.
Looking for a truly dynamic and organised equestrian professional to work in one of Dubai’s leading equestrian clubs located in a uniquely green and well-equipped complex, yet only 20 minutes from the city centre. The club has both a livery section as well as an active riding school totalling 100 horses. Activities span across multiple disciplines including
show jumping, eventing, dressage, cross-country, pony club or hacking.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Deliver equestrian instruction to riding school, livery and external clients.
- Monitor and strive to improve current riding levels.
- Ensure all club standards are adhered to, specifically for instruction and safety.
- Consider welfare of all school horses as paramount during lessons or whilst competing.
- Organise and contribute to events and competitions.
- The ideal candidate must have a high standard of teaching experience, either BHS qualified or International Passport equivalent.
- Excellent pedagogical approach to training.
- Languages: English is mandatory, additional languages, specifically Arabic would be an advantage.
- Given Dubai’s cultural diversity, the candidate must show cultural awareness and an ability to communicate efficiently with such an international clientele.
This position provides a unique growth opportunity for the candidate within a dynamic team. We offer competitive remuneration with fringe benefits including accommodation and medical insurance.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
BHS Stages or equivalent coaching qualification
Chance to compete and really improve your riding skills.
- Earliest start date 30th September 2019
- Continent/Country United Arab Emirates
- Position/s available Trainee, Part of a Team, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Holidays, Riding School, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Veterinary Experience, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency AED
- Salary guide 8000 AED (Approx £1,769.64)
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes