Stables, yard and farm work. Mucking out, tractor driving, basic building and maintenance tasks.
Must have a good work ethic, attention to detail and task prioritisation skills. We are a family run business and there is always a lot going on so a cheery disposition and can do attitude are vital.
Accommodation on site.
Fun varied role as part of a team.
- Earliest start date 11th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Handyman
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 or 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Tractor, Trailer
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No