***Short term cover required from now until March 2020, with view to be permanent if desired***
*5 day week *18-24K depending on experience *Accommodation available *Possibility of own horse
Enthusiastic groom is needed to look after dressage competition horses in a private yard. All the usual yard jobs are shared, also lunging, hacking out, show preparation/turnout, show grooming (National and International shows), clipping etc. There is a lot of variety in this job and training is available, so would suit someone wanting to gain experience looking after dressage horses to the highest standards.
This is a cheerful, friendly yard with an established team where everyone is valued. A hard-working, committed team player who gets on well with others is needed to expand from 3 to 4 full-time grooms.
An interest in dressage horses and a commitment to do your best. You don’t need to have previous experience in dressage.
Ideally someone happy to hack out fit horses
Very high standard houseshare with a family friend. The house is in a central village location 2 miles away. 2 minutes walk from village shop, pub, and train station to London or Henley.
Long term position
- Earliest start date 10th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide 18-24K depending on experience
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery