Working with showjumping horses on a competition and production yard alongside other staff and riders. Possibility to travel to national and international shows. Must be able to work to high standards.
Must have had previous experience working on a competition yard, with management experience. All normal yard duties.
Good opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Long term position offered.
Strong team environment.
- Earliest start date 20th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Head Person
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Veterinary Experience
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide Depends on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No