You will be working 6 days a week in a private family yard as part of an experienced team and will be looking after quality hunters and ponies of various ages and sizes.
Role will include riding, turning out and general yard duties.
Primary activity is hunting with some fun rides and educational competing in between.
Available to start as soon as possible.
Reasonable riding standard is ideal but not essential as there will be opportunity to improve.
Self contained studio accommodation.
Competitive level of pay subject to age and experience.
- Earliest start date 4th November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pound sterling
- Salary guide Competitive subject to on age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Not Applicable
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery