* Minimum 3 days week (may increase if interested in more) *Opportunity to take HGV if interested *Accommodation could be found *Very competitive remuneration totally negotiable according to experience
Small, friendly and ambitious private yard set in beautiful peaceful surroundings with Top class FEI ponies and horses.
This position will suit an experienced groom/rider to cover yard managers days off and competitions, exercising ponies/horses and general helping out. For the right person, some flexibility with the number of hours but the absolute minimum 3 days per week, ideally 4 +. If you are a friendly, reliable person who enjoys being part of a close-knit team, this is for you. A competent, confident rider to assist with keeping the ponies fit is essential.
Normal stable duties to a very high standard. Experience in dealing with competition horses. Capable and confident rider a must. You will need to be small and light enough to ride 14.2 ponies and confident and able enough to ride competition horses. You should be able to take sole charge of the yard with guidance.
The yard is mainly for teenage daughter (14) who is very ambitious and competitive but well mannered and hardworking too! Daughter has previously competed at a National level in working hunter. Qualified Royal International, Horse of the Year Show, 2nd in the Gold Cup and qualified for Burghley Sports Pony. Now purely eventing. Successfully training with the under 16 and Under 18s coaches
🙂 MUST BE CHILD-FRIENDLY! 🙂 This is a fun endeavour as well as being a focussed ambition!
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 30th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Showing, Working Hunter
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 2-5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Entirely negotiable and very competitive
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes