*Dog welcomed *Would consider horse *Salary IRO £20,400 *Accommodation could be sourced if required *Some riding available, but optional
To help manage and care for high level Event horses along with 3 training liveries and 3 hunters. All normal yard duties to a high standard. Liaising with vets, farrier, physio, feed suppliers etc. Must have strong communication and organisational skills as they will be responsible for the daily running of the yard. May be required on occasion to come along to one day’s and local jumping shows. Must work well in sole-charge and equally as a team member. Small fun friendly team.
Working with competition horses (Eventers is a bonus)!
Can be put in touch with accommodation if required.
Dog friendly Riding available 28 days paid holiday
- Earliest start date 20th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Stirling
- Salary guide 1200- 1700
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery