*Top Remuneration IRO £24k according to experience*Annual bonus *Private healthcare *2 bed apartment *Partner welcomed *Pets welcomed
Successful commercial stud with a good track record and much success at yearling sales etc. has a great career opportunity for someone currently at the level or ready to step up. This is a position which would suit someone with ambition as owners are commercially minded and run their operation as such.
Capable of covering the Stud Manager’s days off and holidays, all the usual skills are required plus you must be willing and able to work under an experienced Stud Manager along with a small but capable team of Stud professionals. We have placed previous staff who have been in this position for very good periods of time, so this would demonstrate a rewarding and happy environment.
If you feel you are ready for that next move and interested in a totally confidential discussion then please do contact Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email with a full CV to email@example.com
- Earliest start date 5th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Management Skills, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £24K negotiable plus accomm.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, Tractor
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes