*4 day week ( Friday – Monday.) £10Ph *Own horse & dog considered
Interesting opportunity working on a quiet yard with 4 horses based in Shillinglee Surrey.
Working full-time on a 4 day week Friday to Monday.
The job includes all duties involved in equine care, you will also be required to work in a new and exciting food manufacturing business based at the farm.
Must have experience of working in an equine environment.
Able to take responsibility and work alone or as part of a team. A keen eye for detail, trustworthiness, honesty and reliability are very important. The ability to adapt to different situations and be able to change work processes to accommodate the employers’ needs. Opportunity to diversify your skills and experience
Supportive employers who will give you the opportunity to really prove yourself and grow into and beyond this role.
Must have a car as this position is in a rural location with no public transport.
Great rate of pay.
- Earliest start date 8th November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Sole Charge, Person Friday, Other
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required Cook, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 4
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £10 per hour
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No