Home groom needed at our showjumping yard in Shropshire. Busy yard with young horses, foals and brood mares. We break and produce young horses up the levels as well as breeding from our hand full of broodmares. candidate must be able to do all yard duties, mucking out, clipping, turning out to high standard. Must be able to work alone and as part of a team. Riding available for the right person . Must be hard working and want to live in.
Minimum Requirements must have driving licence must be self motivated and be keen to learn. Must be able to keep the yard tidy at all times and turn in for work on time.
Accommodation details self contained flat with all the bills paid flat is near the yard and is only 18 months old central heating and fully furnished
Benefits can bring own horse and dog if well behaved. Friendly yard in the quiet area with good boss and nice horses.
- Earliest start date 1st November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide £400
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes