*Own horse welcome * Smartly furnished accommodation with all the mod-cons * Lots of opportunities to learn, train and compete in an encouraging supportive environment.
We are looking for a new Apprentice, to start at the end of this Eventing season.
You could be looking to gain either your Level 2 HorseCare or Level 3 Riding apprenticeship, through our service provider Haddon Training.
Own horse welcome and smart furnished accommodation with all the mod-cons can be provided if you want. Lots of opportunities to learn, train and compete in an encouraging supportive environment.
A great opportunity to learn in an international event yard, with high standards and expectations. To work alongside our brilliant two experienced and friendly grooms.
45 hour week, 28 days paid holiday etc. Located near Cirencester.
Please ring 07977127598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
- Earliest start date 1st November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Ride, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Apprentice wage
- Salary guide Apprentice wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No