Competent groom/rider required for family with two girls competing most weekends during winter and spring but not much during July/August.
5 days per week with two days off either non-weekend days or Friday/Saturday. Must be tidy and turn out to a high standard. Must also be able to teach children aged 11, 13 and 17 and drive a horsebox up to 7.5t
One bedroom bungalow with incredible views and sunsets which also overlooks outdoor arena. Own horse welcome. We have an indoor arena and 12 stables.
Currently 3 ponies and one horse in work and two youngsters to work on for sale in the Spring.
Salary roughly £300/week gross with accommodation provided
- Earliest start date 8th November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, School, Show Turnout, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Salary roughly £300/week gross with accommodation provided
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No