* 5 days a week *£20k depending on experience *Own horse & pets considered.
We are looking for a full time member of staff to join our small personal team.
5 days a week (to include one weekend day) but days can be flexible. Salary dependent on experience.
Also willing to discuss a part time position.
Great opportunity for someone looking to work as part of a small team with lovely clients and horses. Gain or build experience with competition horses (we have a mix of dressage, show jumpers and eventers), help with the backing and handling process of youngsters and learn the ropes of running a livery yard.
- be experienced with fit competition horses
- be reliable and hard working
- have high standards
- be happy to be left in sole charge
- have a good attitude
- be client friendly
All usual yard duties, some riding and competition grooming available for the right candidate.
Training and guidance to develop riding, husbandry, grooming and management skills can be provided by the yard manager.
Little Bookham Train Station is 5 minute walk away.
Flexible days, 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Salary dependent on experience.
- Earliest start date 4th November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Sole charge, Veterinary Experience
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency English Pounds
- Salary guide £20k depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery