*5 day week *Up to £25K neg *Horse and dog welcomed (free livery and use of lorry possible) *Cottage on the estate with garden *Excellent facilities *Exercise riding *Partner welcomed
These type of vacancies don’t come along very often. Our client’s horses compete at Premier league and National level so if you are a Senior Groom looking to work with a small but perfectly formed team 🙂 with a top team and a top of the range package, accommodation and facilities, don’t delay, this is for you! HGV IDEAL as employer will need you to drive a 10t lorry to shows/training/vets/Chiro etc.
Candidates must be self-motivated, team players. Flexibility key as is turn out to a high standard. You will have as part of a small, experienced team full day-to-day shared care and responsibility for yard and the horses
Best of facilities. Indoor and outdoor schooling arenas, showjumping and cross country courses. Horse walker and extensive hacking.
Full Job Description available to suitable candidates.
Please call Caroline and team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 6th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 or 6 flexible
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide up to £25K + Accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No