*Partner welcomed *Own horse welcomed & dog considered *£360+ PW + accommodation *5.5-day week *All utility bills included
Exquisite, quiet, family yard has a fabulous opportunity to Groom and possibly exercise ride 4 beautiful Dressage horses aged from 4 years old.
6 horses and a pony kept on this stunning yard. Daughter is young, advanced Dressage Rider who knows what’s what as does the employer. We placed the current yard manager who is still there and recommends the yard. The successful candidate would need to be able to work alongside as part of a Team.
If you had an HGV license/were prepared to take it, that would be a bonus then could do some competition grooming too. All duties required. Must be able to turn out to a very high standard ie: plait, clip, bandage, prepare for competitions etc. Thorough knowledge of stable management etc. Some sole charge.
Lovely 1-bed accommodation with bedroom + en-suite, fab facilities. This is a position that would suit a person looking for a long-term position.
Please contact Caroline & The Grooms List Team, quoting reference code JL58800
on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 20th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £360+accomm. and utilities
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No