|*Up to £450 pw negotiable depending on experience * Partner welcomed * Dog welcomed
European champion Young Rider competing with Team GB and who has won 7 European medals is now looking for an experienced Groom/Exercise Rider with professional standards to work on the family yard.Must turn out to 4* and be capable of sole charge when required but understand the team dynamic of a family situation. HGV helpful but could be put through test.
Affable personality is essential for this private and happy yard and a shared enthusiasm for eventing at the highest levels is probably essential!
10 polo ponies kept in winter/minimal duties.
Professional facilities/x country course/great hacking.2000 acre farm stunning cross country course.
🙂 Start date is February but could be earlier. 🙂
Please contact Caroline & The Grooms List Team, quoting reference code JL58861 on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 3rd February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Other
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6 and one weekend off a month (some flexibility outside season)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide up to £450 + accomm subject to experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes