* Training available on the ground from this exceptional horseman*Career opportunity for the switched on Job Seeker 🙂 80%+ horse duties
Great opportunity to develop your career as a Groom in the exciting world of rehabilitation, pre-training and the 3* Event world!
Accomplished 3-star level eventer, (competes home and abroad), is looking for someone keen to learn and grow but also to happy with some ‘family’ duties here and there. Nothing too onerous and polite, well mannered children who just need a bot of ferrying around from time to time 😉
Attitudes and an interest in the sport are more important than heavyweight experience for this particular vacancy. Professional, fun team and a busy inclusive environment.
The very best of facilities in a quiet but accessible location.
Clean driving license and child-friendly person clearly a prerequisite!
Please call Caroline and The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 2nd December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Part of a Team, Au Pair, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Pre-Training, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5.5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Range according to experience but fair and legal.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes