Are you looking to learn and work FT/PT /temporarily on an active, friendly and professional yard and need a kick start? We might have just the thing for you. Accommodation available, fair wage etc.
If you are available for the soonest start and have the basics pls do get in touch soonest! The very best of facilities in a quiet but accessible location.
Please call Caroline and The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 25th November 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Pre-Training, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week Various to suit
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Range according to experience but fair and legal.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes