⚡️We are a busy professional eventing & jumping yard. 14-18 boxes, with a mixture of competing horses up to 4*/1.30, liveries, rehabilitation & spa services, competition/schooling liveries and young horses being produced at any time.
⚡️We are looking for a positive enthusiastic Apprentice/Junior Groom to join the existing team. Experience is not necessary, own horse a possibility, with lots of training & travel to shows available. Some travelling & show grooming with international horses too. Some exercise riding for the right applicant.
⚡️Superb indoor American barn yard with amazing facilities including indoor, outdoor, spa and gallops.
⚡️Lovely private single accommodation available onsite if required.
⚡️ Please send a CV.
- Earliest start date 8th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide £9,000-£18,785 negotiable
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery