*Own horse welcome. * 3/4 bedroom cottage available onsite. Wifi etc
Groom/rider wanted on a professional eventing yard based in Oxfordshire. Looking for someone enthusiastic and wants to join an established, fun but hard working team.
Be able to work with competition horses from 3yo – 5* horses. Daily care for horses – mucking out, turning in and out, grooming etc. Amount of riding will depend on experience of applicant.
Clipping, turning out to a high standard and HGV licence are all a bonus
Good, clean 3/4 bedroom cottage available onsite. Wifi etc
Regular training with experienced onsite Riders, own horse welcome. Working with a variety of horses and a lot of experience to gain.
- Earliest start date 8th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Salary will be dependant on age and previous experience
- Salary guide Salary will be dependant on age and previous experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes