Management of four horses, two hunters (also show in summer) one event horse and a retired dressage horse. Total yard management and exercise (with help), Mucking out, grooming, turning out for competitions/hunting, feed management, school and paddock maintenance. To join a really friendly team looking after the home and horses.
6 day week with real flexibility at times.
Must have a positive attitude with great standards, must have a UK driving license.
Experience of turning out, plaiting and clipping is required but training could be given.
Experience with large competition fit horses.
At the moment live out, this could change into the future
Would help with passing of LGV driving license
- Earliest start date 16th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Sole Charge
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Showing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pounds Sterling
- Salary guide 18-21K subject to age and experience, negotiable
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No