*8 hour day. *Competitive wage
2-3 days per week plus holiday cover. Small private yard close to Stratford-upon-avon with 5-6 horses. 8 hour day.
Must be willing to muck out to a good standard. Must be able to handle big horses and young horses.
The ideal applicant must be ableto work on their own initiative and be 100% reliable.
Good rates of pay and lovely place to work.
Not a live in position
Good rates of pay
- Earliest start date 15th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 2-3
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £10 per hour
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes