*Training available on the ground from this exceptional horseman and his team *Career opportunity for the switched on Job Seeker 🙂
Great opportunity to develop your career as a Groom in the exciting world of rehabilitation, pre-training and the 3* Event world!
Accomplished 3-star level eventer, (competes home and abroad), is looking for someone keen to learn and grow. Ideally, you will have previous experience in this type of environment, however, attitudes and an interest in the sport are more important than heavyweight experience for this particular vacancy. Professional, fun team and a busy inclusive environment.
The very best of facilities in a quiet but accessible location.
Please call Caroline and The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 28th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Pre-Training, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5.5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Range according to experience but fair and legal.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes