*3.5-4.5 days per week *Luxury two bedroom flat is available on site or live out *Livery for own horse and training could be available
We are looking for an additional Groom or Junior Groom to join the existing team on a medium-sized dressage competition livery yard.
Cheerful team player, rider not essential but can be helpful, dressage competition livery yard with super facilities including indoor school. Care of approx 12 horses stabled and some out horses with two working at a time. BD Competition Centre, on site list 3 BD judge and L3 coach and advanced riders.
Luxury two bedroom flat is available on site but is not a requirement to live in. Car driver is recommended.
Staff livery and training could be available. Paid holidays and pension.
- Earliest start date 3rd February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 3.5-4.5 days per week
- Salary currency British pounds
- Salary guide depends on hours worked and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery