- Job Description
Looking for live-in all round help at a Farm based just outside of Shrewsbury.
Looking for a flexible person who has full experience of working with horses and housekeeping duties. The Livery Business has approx 35 horses so we require someone who could work on the yard in the mornings helping with the general mucking out, feeding, turning in and out. Applicant would be happy with household duties such as cleaning and washing, and some child care for two children aged 10 and 12.
Accommodation within the house is a floor with own bathroom.
A friendly household and business looking for an extra pair of hands!
- Earliest start date 1st January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Other
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Housekeeper, House Sitting, Management Skills, Nanny, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided In employers home
- Salary currency Negotiable
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No