*Accommodation available *Everything is negotiable for the right person! *Pets and own horse considered
We are looking for someone to join our team to look after 23 Dressage horses.
Mucking out, grooming, turning out, feeding, rug management, manage field plans and horse walker rota, riding available depending on capability, competition grooming.
Some experience with competition horses, good communicator, ability to work in a team, well organized.
Bedroom en-suite, shared kitchen with one other tidy girl!
Everything is negotiable for the right person!
- Earliest start date 1st February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Management Skills, Muck Out, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 1/2
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Image Gallery