Private family yard with 6 horses who compete at Dressage currently to Elementary level and hunt in season. We also have 2 Poitou Donkeys, 2 yard cats and 4 jersey cows! Lovely facilities and a friendly, sociable family.
We are looking for a live out groom to work daily with all the animals, and who has adequate riding experience to exercise the horses and follow a senior rider’s instructions.
The live out groom will be working alongside a full time live in groom, groundsman, housekeeper and a part time rider.
- Earliest start date 5th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5 days - every other weekend off
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide TBD - Depends on applicant qualifications
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery