*Own horse a possibility * Very experienced Yard manager based on site *Fabulous facilities
We are looking for a friendly, hard working individual to join our team at our busy yard just outside of Tonbridge in Kent.
The candidate will be happy to assist in all yard duties including turning out, mucking out, catching in, etc. An eye of detail and a tidy yard attitude is a must.
You will need to be self driven, ensuring all duties are carried out meticulously. We run a very reputable livery business and our reputation is important to us.
Previous experience necessary
- Earliest start date 9th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Meets minimum wage for age group
- Salary Period Monthly
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No