*Accommodation available *Own horse welcomed (subsidised livery.) *5 day week
Yard Groom / Apprentice to be able to to muck out stables, change rugs, sweep, turn out & get in fit horses from fields, groom, plait, hay, feed, sweep, possibly lunge, tack up, attend to horses at shows or events, plait and be an important member of the team.
Experience of handling fit horses.
Shared single accommodation in either twin bungalows or 4 bedroom chalet
Subsidised livery if required for your own horse.
- Earliest start date 12th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Work Rider, Home Groom, Stud Hand
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Showing, Showjumping, Stud
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Broodmares, Clip, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GB£
- Salary guide NMW for age group - position
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No