*Own horse and dog welcomed * No bills/no horse charge/no accomm charge. *IRO of £18K/£19K neg. *Opportunities to compete
Lovely long term role requiring someone with prior relevant Dressage experience as there will be sole charge in this Rider/Groom role.
You would need to be equally happy to work as part of a team regularly as well as on your own initiative. Must be kind with horses and used to dealing with a few youngsters and a couple of Iberian stallions.
No more than 5 a day to muck out/ 2 a day to ride (and some riding will involve young, well-started horses, so needs to be someone with an independent seat and riding tact. You would also be riding advanced dressage horses to keep them ticking over in owners absence. Further training can be provided. Opportunity to compete up to elementary level.
Some support at shows both stay away and at home required. Yard work part and parcel of the role.
The accommodation is modern and centrally heated with all bills paid.
Facilities include :
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 20th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required Administration
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5/5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £18-£19K pa plus no bills/accommodation or horse charges
- Salary Period Annually
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No