*Accommodation available *No bills payable *Beautiful part of the country * The opportunity to work alongside very knowledgeable, dedicated horse people.
⭐️ You will be required to work as part of our team responsible for the day to day care & maintenance of the horses. ⭐️
⭐️ You will do all normal yard duties: mucking out, feeding, grooming the horses, tacking up, tack cleaning, washing off, turning out and bringing in. ⭐️
⭐️ An opportunity to ride daily to include hacking so a confident rider is needed. ⭐️
Confident rider is needed. If you are cheerful, motivated and have the ability to work with horses, you’re not afraid of hard work and want to work with a bunch of enthusiastic people email us to find out more.
⭐️Live in Position⭐️ in the on-site staff cottage – 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, large living room, centrally heated, clean. No Bills. So Driving license is required as we are situated a few miles from the nearest town.
⭐️This is a fab opportunity to work with some very nice horses in a beautiful part of the country and to work alongside very knowledgeable, dedicated horse people.⭐️
⭐️Possibility to assist with competition grooming at some one day shows. ⭐️
- Earliest start date 19th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £15,350.40 (at least NMW) plus accommodation and no bills to pay.
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery