*5 day week (some weekends off) *Partner welcomed *Pets welcomed *Own horse considered, but prefer not at the start £25K pa & accommodation *Opportunity to compete if desired.
Full-time live-in rider/groom required for a small private yard Somerset. You will have sole charge and full care for two young, big and athletic competition eventing horses (4 yr and 9yrs, 16.2HH) and a Irish hunter (12 yrs 16.2HH in rehab) & a 4 yrs 15.2 connemara. A few sheep kept and two friendly dogs also on-site!
Must be open to country pursuits.
A patient, observant and kind person required with the experience to ride these lovely equine characters with sensitivity and confidence. A responsible role for an organised and progressive person to be rewarded with an excellent package, very friendly atmosphere and the company of other staff on site.
Must be happy to go to competitions and clinics to assist Rider/Owner away from home on occasions.
FACILITIES: Outdoor arena 30m x 60m, Open Barn type yard all undercover. Solarium etc for horses
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 27th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £25K PA + accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No