**29/1/20 UNDER OFFER **
* Idyllic West Sussex countryside. *Flat available on-site * £21,000 pa (negotiable) *No accommodation deduction * Heating oil/Electric paid by the employer) *Dog allowed and own horse considered
Full-time, sole charge Groom/Rider required to look after 3 Dressage horses and 2 ponies on owners private yard separate to high spec. on-site livery yard close by.
The role includes all usual yard duties; grooming, mucking out, turn out including a high standard of clipping turning out/bringing in, tacking up, tack cleaning, general yard daily maintenance etc.to a very high standard.
Must be able to work on own initiative and have the experience to deal with youngsters bringing in/out of field.
- Dressage clinics run on a regular basis
- Indoor & Outdoor arenas
- Solarium & wash down areas
- Electric horse walker
- post & rail fields and turnout paddocks
- Lorry parking
- Close to competition venues
- Lovely woodland hacking
- Quiet roads with bridleways
Please contact Caroline & The Grooms List Team, quoting reference code JL62335 on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 24th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £21,000 pa (negotiable) *FOC accommodation* Heating oil/Electric paid by the employer.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No