*Only one weekend in three with an afternoon off in lieu the following week. *On-site accommodation *National Trainers Federation rules. * Standard racing overtime. *Quarterly pool money.
Opportunity for individual or a couple to join the team. Riding 4 or 5 horses a morning and all the usual stable duties. You will look after quality horses and there are plenty of opportunities to go racing and attend foreign race meetings if desired. Only one weekend in three with an afternoon off in lieu the following week.
Must be very competent rider and able to provide good reference.
Previous experience riding racehorses prefered but not essential. Other successful candidates have come from eventing or showjumping backgrounds. Preferably below 11 stone
Good on site accommodation for only £25 per week.
Weekly paid. Hours clocked and paid correctly according to National Trainers Federation rules. Anything worked over 40 hours paid on top of basic wage at time and a half. Bonus for good time keeping and attendance as well as standard racing overtime.
Quarterly pool money bonus based on % of prize money won.
- Earliest start date 24th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Work Rider, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency British Sterling
- Salary guide Basic weekly wage £390. Bonus for good attendance and timekeeping
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes