Private Equine Yard Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Equine Yard Manager on our thoroughbred breeding yard, based near Stratford on Avon.
We currently have 6 brood mares and 25 youngsters and our facilities include 2 American barns, 4 furlong all weather gallop, walker and ménage.
We break in our own youngstock and have bred and pre-trained a number of winners.
Previous experience with youngstock is a must BHS levels 2 and 3 Must be able to ride to BHS level 3 standard Must have experience with paperwork relating to the equine racing industry
Onsite flat offered as part of an attractive package.
This is a great opportunity to be your own boss. Competitive rates of pay.
- Earliest start date 29th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Manager
- Yard disciplines/Activities Pre-Training
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Computer Skills, House Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single, In employers home
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide TBC
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive 3.5t
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly