*Own horse and dog very welcome. *Cottage available on farm. *Top of range salary. *Partner, own horse and pets welcomed.
We have 5 lovely hunters and team chasers and are looking for a full time groom to help with the horses on our 300 acre family farm. Very experienced equestrian family with two international riders.
When time permits help with farm, garden, driving or dogs.
Own horse and dog very welcome.
Excellent equestrian facilities – indoor school, cross country jumps, gallops, etc.
Good free cottage available on farm.
LGV driver an advantage.
Top of range salary.
- Drive Horsebox
- Sole Charge
- Natural Horsemanship
- Confident rider
Own farm cottage
- Earliest start date 14th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Team Chase
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Neg. depending on experience/overtime also available
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes