*Excellent yard *Very good rent free accommodation *2 months paid holiday* Partner Welcome* Hunting for the right applicant*
This managerial level job involves full care of 7 Quality Hunters throughout the season. The individual has to be self motivated and able to turn out horses to a high standard which will be Hunting on average three days a week. You will be responsible for all aspects of stable management and dedicated care to the horses. Good communication skills will be necessary to ensure flexibility and a smooth running operation on hunting days. A part-time groom will cover Sundays and allow for time off to reduce the work load.
The yard is an exceptional facility boasting an indoor walker, round lunge pen and a double sized arena in the heart of stunning Shropshire.
Confident driving a trailer to deliver second horses.
Manage the booking of the farrier and the vet when necessary.
Good rent free accommodation is available.
High level of independence
Beautiful scenery and excellent riding out
Can bring a dog
Can hunt, work permitting
2 months paid holiday
Exceptional facilities to work in
- Earliest start date 5th June 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Sole Charge, Head Person, Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Negotiable package depending on experience - At least in line with employment NMW requirements and up to £22k
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes