*Friendly enthusiastic team * Ideally 5 days 25 hours or 6 days 30 hours available *£10 PH neg. depending on experience
Super PT or FT position available, days/hours flexibility for good applicants.
This is a role for a second Groom to assist an experienced Yard Manager, rider and Yard Owner who also rides. The suitable applicant should be someone competent enough to be able to step up when YM/Owner not around and therefore reliability key also. You will need to be competent with equine first aid eg: poulticing, cuts etc. and attention to detail really important as are very high standards on a day to day basis, not just for shows.
9 horses in (eventers, hunters, coloured driving horses and a few others. A coloured horse has been driven in front of the Queen at Windsor!
Good facilities: access to a menage & 200 acres to ride around including some x country jumps.
- Earliest start date 10th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Carriage Driving, Eventing, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 30 hours over 6 days 8-11/3-5 (***totally negotiable) or 25 hrs 5 days.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £10PH neg.
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No