We are looking for a new member to join our team.
We are a busy showjumping/dressage/livery yard in Hemel Hempstead with an easy access from M1, M25 and A41 (postcode HP3) with excellent facilities and a friendly atmosphere.
The hours are from 7am – 5pm, 5.5 day week, 30 days paid holidays a year.
The applicant should be able to handle fit competition horses and take pride in turning them out to a very high standard. All normal yard duties including riding/exercising, clipping, show prep and occasional help at the shows.
If you cannot commit yourself to a full time job, we might be able to offer you a part time position.
Must have previous experience
Accommodation is not provided
- Earliest start date 1st February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide £19,000
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery