*Own horse & dog welcomed *Opportunity for more hours available. *Competitive package *5 or 6 day week neg.
Looking for a part-time groom for 5/6 mornings a week to help on a private event yard. Must be confident handling fit event horses. Reliability and high standards are essential, as well as the ability to take sole charge on occasion.
Role includes all normal yard duties.
Family run yard with lovely horses. For the right candidate a competitive wage is available, as well as the opportunity for more hours.
Confident handling fit competition horses. Attention to detail and high standards very important. Conscientious and a good sense of humour!
Potential for candidate to have their own horse
- Earliest start date 10th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Hunting, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 10
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes